Welcome to Open Ministry - Get Ordained Online

North Dakota

14-03-09 Who may solemnize marriages

Marriages may be solemnized by all judges of courts of record; municipal judges; recorders, unless the board of county commissioners designates a different official; ordained ministers of the gospel; priests; clergy licensed by recognized denominations pursuant to chapter 10-33; and by any person authorized by the rituals and practices of any religious persuasion.

Title 14: Domestic Relations and Person - Chapter 3: Marriage Contract


Get Ordained Online